Sku: A23587 01 - Part #: 7091
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer is a fast, efficient, simple-to-use device developed for the millions of patients worldwide who require respiratory therapy in and away from home. By eliminating many of the problems associated with current methods of nebulized medication delivery, this unique lightweight handheld nebulizer is compact enough to carry with you at all times. Unlike traditional compressor, ultrasonic, or mesh-based nebulizers, the Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer allows patients to complete their treatments quickly, with minimal wasted medication, while delivering a high-quality respirable aerosol.
Incorporating Aerogens OnQ Aerosol Generator, the same reliable micropump technology as that is used in hospitals worldwide, the Aeroneb Go is the pinnacle of modern respiratory treatments. In addition, the Go assembles easily, provides virtually silent aerosolization, and can be conveniently cleaned to address chronic treatments. The Aeroneb offers patients and their caregivers the ability to facilitate discreet and highly effective therapy no matter where or when the need may arise. Increase patient compliance, deliver prescribed medications efficiently and improve patient quality of life, buy your Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer today from ActiveForever.com!
Aeroneb Go Nebulizer Features:
- Fast, simple and efficient
- Delivers aerosolized drugs to the lungs, on target, every time
- Only nebulizer on the market to run on standard AA batteries
- Virtually silent operation
- Creates a precisely sized particle aerosol
- Aerosolizes a broad range of liquid formulations
- Leaves virtually no residual medication
- Safe for pediatric respiratory issues as well as adults
- The same innovative OnQ technology found in hospitals
- Aerosolizes down to the last drop to minimize medication waste
- Rapid treatment times means you have more time to enjoy your life!
Aeroneb Go Micropump Nebulizer Specifications:
- All Aeroneb Nebulizers require a prescription before they can be shipped
- AC Power: 100-240 VAC, 28-15 mA, 50-60 Hz
- Battery Controller: 4.5V DC, 3 AA disposable batteries, 350mA
- Aeroneb Go Nebulizer Unit Weight: 2 oz
- AC Contoller Weight: 6.5 oz
- Battery Powered Controller w/ Batteries Weight: 9.3 oz
- Nebulizer Dimensions: 1.6" L x 4.1" W x 3.7" H
- AC Contoller Dimensions: 2" L x 1.8" W x 3.4" H
- Battery Controller Dimensions: 2.8" L x 4.3" W x 1.3" H
Warranty: 1 year on nebulizer unit - 2 years on battery and AC controllers
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 7090 aero neb, COPD, apnea, micro pump, 7091
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.