The Dolphin Pediatric Bath Safety Chair is an independently adjustable bath seat designed to provide parents and caregivers a safe, easy way to bath their children who suffer with paralysis, immobilization, or other mobility limitations. With 10 angles of recline including the Trendelberg position, this unique bathing chair is perfect for providing a reliable and secure means to maintain your child's health and hygiene.
With two adjustable positioning straps and a comfortable headrest, this mesh-backed bath seat ensures your child will be safe, secure, and squeaky clean in no time. At only 17" wide, the chair fits all standard tubs, and weighing in at only 6 pounds, the Dolphin Bath Chair is easy to transport and store. The seat depth adjusts to fit a variety of sizes, and with a maximum weight capacity of 100 lbs, you are sure to get years of use out of this convenient device. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Dolphin Bath Chair Features:
- Independently adjustable for length and depth
- Dual positioning straps ensure the child is safe
- 10 angles of recline including the Trendelberg position
- Lightweight aluminum frame and quick drying mesh
- Headrest included for additional comfort and support
- Folds up easily for transport and storage
- Seat has 5 tilt positions for ultimate bathing comfort
- At only 17" wide, it fits all standard sized tubs
Drive Dolphin Bath Safety Chair Specifications:
- Length: 39.5" - 44.5"
- Width: 17"
- Height From Floor: 6"
- Back Height: 24"
- Seat Depth: 13" - 18"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 100 lbs
- Weight: 6 lbs
Warranty: 2 year limited manufacturer's warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: dolphine, DO 2000, positioning, bather, 822383114064, 20818
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.