Sku: A14144 03 - Part #: K320DFA-SF
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Driver Cruiser III Lightweight Wheelchair
This lightweight wheelchair is made of an aluminum frame with a steel base tube and a double aluminum cross bar. It features a flip-back desk armrest and swing-away footrests. This durable yet lightweight wheelchair folds down for easy transport and will fit in back seat of most cars. Probably the most unique feature of the Drive Cruiser III is it's seat rail extension and adjustable nylon fabric. This feature, along with the swing away foot rests and removable armrests, makes this wheel chair one of these easiest to use when transferring a patient between two locations like their home to a vehicle. Get yours from Active Forever today!
Drive Manual Lightweight Wheelchair:
- Adjustable seat rail extension and extendable upholstery adjusts seat depth from 16" to 18"
- Carbon Steel Frame with Silver Vein finish
- 24" easy rolling wheels
- Removable Flip-back armrests for easy transfer
- Nylon upholstery is easy to clean, lightweight, durable and looks great!
- Composite Mag-style wheels are light weight and maintenance free
- 8" front casters have 3 adjustable positions
- Padded armrests for superb comfort
- Swing away foot rests or elevating legrests with tool free adjustable length riggings
- Sealed Front and Rear Wheel Bearings for reliability
- Dual axle to easily transition seat height to hemi level
- Push to lock wheel locks
- Folds easily for ease of transport
- Drive Cruiser III Features
Drive Lightweight Wheelchair Specifications:
- Wheel diameter: 24"
- Seat Width: 18" or 16"
- Seat Height: 19.69"
- Seat Depth: 16.14"
- Back Rest Height: 16.14"
- Overall Width Open: 25.59"
- Overall Width Closed: 10.63"
- Overall Height: 36.22"
- Overall Length: 41.93"
- Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Unit Weight (without footrests): 35 Lbs.
- Unit Weight (with footrests): 39 lbs.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer's Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever’s return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: wheel chair, wheelchairs, 822383123356, 822383123332
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.