Sku: A13554 01 - Part #: ALB19HBFR
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Invacare Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair with 12 in Rear Wheels
The Invacare Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair is a comfortable yet durable mobility device. With permanent fully padded arms, a fold-down back and swing away footrests, this transport chair is ideal for use in hospitals, nursing homes or for your own home. Other features include a caregiver operated wheel lock, solid front casters and flat free urethane rear wheels and a seat positioning strap.
Available in two colors, the wheelchair comes in either a blue or red frame with black nylon upholstery that is both flame retardant and bacteria-resistant. Provide your patients or loved ones with a comfortable transport chair no matter where they go; buy the Invacare Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair with 12 in Rear Wheels today from ActiveForever!
Invacare Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair with 12 in Rear Wheels Features:
- Padded armrests, seat and back
- Lightweight, safe and comfortable
- Fold-down back
- Swing away footrests
- Stylish, aluminum frame available in two colors
- Black nylon upholstery is flame retardant and bacteria-resistant
- Seat positioning strap
Invacare Lightweight Aluminum Transport Chair with 12 in Rear Wheels Specifications:
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs.
- Dimensions (overall): 37 ½"H x 23 ½"W x 24 ¼"D (without front riggings)
- Product Weight: 19lbs. (without front riggings)
- Back Height: 17 ½"
- Rear Wheel Size: 12" flat-free urethane
- Front Wheel Size: 8" solid rubber
- Seat Depth: 16"
- Seat to Floor Height: 19 ¼"
- Seat Width: 19"
- Arm Style: Full-padded armrests
- Footrest: Swing away with composite footplates
- Colors available: blue or red
Warranty: Limited 13 month warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: ALB19 HBFR, wheelchair, inva care
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.