Sku: A20549 01 - Part #: MDS808200F2B
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Medline Freedom 2 Transport Chair is an ultra-lightweight and convenient mobility aid designed to increase the comfort and safety of both the patient and caregiver. Weighing just under 15 pounds, and featuring a variety of convenient accessories and design elements to maximize the functionality and reduce fatigue, this deluxe chair is ideal for hospitals, rehab clinics, nursing homes, urgent care facilities and for use around the home!
The super lightweight tubular aluminum construction is exceptionally durable and supportive, and the double-stitched nylon upholstery allows the chair to hold patients weighing up to 300 pounds! A smart and affordable choice for maximizing mobility and preventing falls, the Medline Freedom 2 Transport Chair provides unbeatable safety and convenience. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com and get rolling today!
- Extremely durable and lightweight
- Restaurant style armrests are padded for comfort
- Wide and accommodating 19" seat width
- Cup-holder and convenient travel bag included
- Swing-away legrests adjust without tools and lock in place
- Comfortable and soil resistant nylon upholstery
- Fold down back side with pocket organizer and storage pockets
- Rear brakes prevent accidental roll-away
- Seat-belt included for maximum security
- Easy grab handles on the seat help with folding and transport
Medline Freedom 2 Specifications:
- Seat Dimensions: 19" W x 16" D
- Weight: 15 lbs
- Leg Rests: detachable swing-away
- Arm Rests: fixed, restaurant style
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Wheels: 8" rear, 6" front casters
- Colors: Red, Blue and Silver
Warranty: Medline has a limited lifetime warranty on the frame and a one (1) year warranty on all other parts
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: excel, med line, MDS808200F2B, 884389125017, MDS808200F2R, 884389125024
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.