Sku: A13060 - Part #: BXAJ1
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Adjustable Bedside Assistant Bed Handle is a bedroom safety and mobility aid that attaches to any size bed and provides a stable support. Convenient and easy-to-install, the Adjustable Bedside Assistant fits securely between the mattress and boxspring, or on platform and water beds, without the need for tools. The durable yet lightweight construction supports leaning, pulling and pushing with ease. These bed handles are ideal for users with Parkinson's, hypertension, injuries from stroke, or weakness from chemotherapy.
Highly cost-effective, the Adjustable Bedside Assistant Bed Handle can be fixed to any bed, saving you from spending money on a new bed or expensive mechanical bed rails. These bed handles are adjustable and can accommodate mattresses that are unusually thin or thick. Textured, cushioned grips makes them comfortable to hold and their mere two pound weight means you can bring them with you on trips. If you want a versatile and simple way to make any bed safer, buy the Adjustable Bedside Assistant Bed Handle from ActiveForever.com today!
- Adjustable bed handles let you determine best height
- Fits any bed size, including platform and waterbeds
- Anodized aluminum frame with satin gold finish
- Optional buckle and strap included
- Easily assembled with no tools needed
- Four parts easily snap together
- Comfortable cushioned foam grip
Adjustable Bedside Assistant Bed Handle Specifications:
- Adjustable height: 16" - 20"
- Weight capacity: 200 lbs.
- Hand grip width: 20"X 20" wide
- Under mattress extension length: 3'
- Unit weight: 2 lbs.
- Material: Anodized steel frame with satin gold finish
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 685388000042, BXAJ1
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.