The Bauerfeind GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe removes pressure from the heel for injuries and post surgical foot conditions. Ideal for treating diabetic and neuropathic heel ulcers, as well as various other heel injuries, the Bauerfeind GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe features a removed sole from underneath the heel to eliminate stress when the foot makes contact with the ground.
Unlike many other orthotic shoes, the Bauerfeind GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe has no interior stitching that can irritate the foot. Two (2) easy-to-close straps provide users with an optimal fit, while the seamless inner lining provides comfortable support while walking. Reduce recovery time and promote faster healing when you buy the Bauerfeind GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe from Active Forever today!
Bauerfeind GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe Features:
- Promotes early patient mobility
- Heel cut-out relieves stress from contact with ground
- No interior stitching that can irritate the foot
- Seamless design with soft inside lining
- Two (2) closure straps for superior fit
- Removes pressure from the heel
- Reduces convalescent time
- Reduces recovery time, promoting faster healing
- Treats diabetic heel ulcers and neuropathic heel ulcers
Bauerfeind GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe Sizing:
|GloboPed Heel Relief Shoe Size
||Men's Shoe Size
||Women's Shoe Size
||3 - 5 1/2
||6 - 8 1/2
||6 - 9 1/2
||9 - 11 1/2
||10 - 12 1/2
||12 - 13 1/2
||13 - 15
||13 1/2 +
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: globo ped, bauerfiend, foot orthosis
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.