Sku: A13169 - Part #: 2041
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The BedCane Bed Rail is a durable steel and wood safety rail designed for in home or hospital use. This reversible rail can be used on either side of a bed and adjusts in height to fit any mattress. The BedCane does not require any assembly and folds down easily for storage and portability. Foam grip handles provide comfort and security while the unique design allows users in wheelchairs to easily transfer onto the bed.
The BedCane is lightweight yet sturdy and is ideal for those with weakness in their knees or hips, for those who experience dizziness upon rising or anyone needing a little assistance getting in and out of bed. Buy the BedCane Bed Rail today from ActiveForever!
Bed Cane Bed Rail Features:
- Provides exceptional safety at home or in hospital
- Four pocket organizer included
- No assembly required
- Quality steel and wood construction
- Portable, handle folds down for easy storage
- Safe and secure
- Foam covered handle for easy gripping
- Reversible and height adjustable
- Made for any bed type
BedCane Bed Rail Specifications:
- Adjustable rail height: 19" - 22"
- Rail width: 15"
- Handle dimensions: 15" W x 9.5" H
- Base dimensions: 23" D x 19" W
- Unit weight: 12 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Includes: One (1) BedCane Bed Rail, 3 bolts, steel pin, user instructions
Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: bed railing, mobility aid, bedroom safety
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.