The DBI Sala EZ Stop II Lanyard is a heavy duty fall prevention device designed for versatility. Available in many variations, the EZ Stop II features 1" of polyester webbing as well as various self-locking snap hooks that can be opened or closed with gloves on.
The lanyard's hardware has been tested to meet or exceed industry standards and designed to limit arresting forces to 900 lbs or less. Affordable and cost effective workplace safety available in various styles for comfort, convenience and specific industrial needs, buy your DBI Sala EZ Stop II Lanyard today from ActiveForever.com!
DBI Sala EZ Stop II Lanyard Features:
- Durable, heavy duty webbing
- Self-locking hooks
- Soft cover shock absorber
- Meets or exceeds OSHA and ANSI standards
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs or less
- Arc Flash Lanyards are Electric Arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
DBI Sala EZ Stop II Lanyard Specifications:
- Dimensions: 1" x 6', 1" x 3'
- Styles: Single leg, twin leg, arc flash, web loop, adjustable length, and tie back
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches:DBI/SALA, easy stop, fall protection