The FreeStyle Lite® Lite Blood Glucose Meter is a compact and accurate blood sugar monitor that requires no coding and is effective with the smallest sample size of any glucose monitor on the market. Designed by Abbott Diabetes Care for reliability and ease-of-use, the FreeStyle Lite® provides results with accuracy and simplicity so you can focus on living your life to the fullest.
Compatible with the FreeStyle Lite Test Strips, this convenient diabetes meter is effective using a tiny sample size drawn from the finger or alternative sites such as the arms or legs. The efficient FreeStyle Lite® glucose monitor minimizes the use of test strips, limiting your pain while delivering readings you can rely on. The compact size, backlight and port light mean that you can test your blood glucose levels anywhere, even in low-light conditions.
This FreeStyle Lite® system stores up to 400 results with date and time, and can provide results in 7, 14, and 30-day averages, giving you a useful overview of your blood glucose levels. For an even more comprehensive method of managing your data Abbott Diabetes Care offers the CoPilot® Health Management System. If you want a simple and accurate way to manage your diabetes so you can focus on other things, buy the FreeStyle Lite® Blood Glucose Meter from ActiveForever.com today!
- Quickly and accurately measures blood glucose levels
- Uses the smallest sample of any blood glucose meter
- Small and discreet so you can test your blood on the go
- Simple to use so that you waste fewer diabetic test strips
- 4 reminder alarms so you can maintain your diabetic testing schedule
- No coding required
- Stores up to 400 results with date and time
- Provides results in 7, 14, and 30-day averages
- Virtually pain free testing on multiple test sites on your body
FreeStyle Lite® Lite Blood Glucose Meter Specifications:
- Works with the FreeStyle Lite Test Strips
- Includes: Batteries; 10 free sterile lancets; Owner's manual and Quick Reference Guide in English and Spanish; and Carrying case
- If you are testing for hypoglycemia or suffer from hypoglycemia unawareness, it is recommended that you test on your fingertips
Warranty Info: 5 year limited warranty against manufacturer's defects
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, diabetes supplies are non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: supplies, 699073708052