Sku: A16493 - Part #: AMPLI600
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Phone is telephone system that alerts family or friends during an emergency with a simple push of a button. This emergency feature gives individuals the peace of mind of a security monitoring system, without the monthly costs. The Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Phone has a 50 decibel incoming amplification that allows the emergency contact to speak with you via speakerphone. The two small wrist transmitters (included) allow you to use the emergency system from virtually any room of your home (within 66 feet). This phone is recommended for moderate to severe hearing loss. If you constantly ask the other person to repeat what they are saying and it is still hard to get through the conversation, this is the phone for you.
Once the emergency button is pushed the 6 preprogrammed emergency contacts are dialed. If there is no response within 30 seconds, the phone automatically dials the next number until a live person is reached. This person will hear your prerecorded emergency message and the speakerphone will activate so that he or she may speak and listen to you.
The Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Phone is ideal for the elderly who want be independant while staying safe, or for anyone who likes the added security of knowing someone will be contacted during an emergency. Purchase your Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Phone from Active Forever today!
Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Phone Features:
- Costless monitoring system, ideal for the elderly
- Recommended for those with moderate to severe hearing loss
- 6 Pre-programmable emergency contact numbers
- Number of attempts to dial emergency contacts: 2
- 10 second personal recordable message
- Dials pre-programmed emergency phone number every 30 seconds
- Waterproof wrist-watch style transmitter with 100' range (includes neck lanyard)
- Easy to read LCD screen with caller ID
- Capability to store 99 entries into phone book
- Caller ID*
- 10 second custom message recording time
- Emergency dial button
- Call cancel on transmitter and base
- Remote audio monitoring
- Adjustable amplification up to 50dB
- Volume control slide bar, amplification boost button and situational boost button
- Tone control with full amplification in high and low tones
- Strobe light ring flasher
- Up to 12dB outgoing speech amplification
- 95dB adjustable ringer volume
- Auto on-hook after 8 minutes
- Amplified 3.5mm neckloop and 2.5mm headset jacks
Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Phone Specifications:
- Geemarc AMPLI600 Emergency Response Phone User Manual (.pdf)
- Amplification: Up to 50dB (adjustable); Outgoing - Up to 12dB
- Ringer Volume 95dB (adjustable)
- Wireless Remote Range: 100'
- Hearing Aid T-Coil Compatible: Yes
- Boost Override: Yes
- Screen Contrast Adjustment: Yes
- Desk or Wall Mount: Yes
- Redial Function: Yes
- Mute Function: Yes
- Recall Recent Numbers: Up to 30
- Message Waiting LED: Yes (Will show a continuous red light until message is deleted.)
- Optional Headset Feature: Yes (headset not included)
- Optional Shaker Feature: Yes (shaker not included)
- Includes: Telephone base, handset & curly cord, 8" short telephone line, 6' telephone line cord, AC Adapter, screwdriver, wall plate adapter, user guide
- Batteries: Base unit requires 4 AAA, 1.5V type (not included)
*May require subscription with local phone company.
Warranty: One (1) Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee . Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: medical alert device, 911, first alert, wireless home security, HC-AMPLI600, 911 emergency phone, emergency number phone, emergency phone, emergency phone dialer, emergency service phone
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.