Sku: A14157 - Part #: AL500
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Harmar Power Chair Lift
The Harmar Power Chair Lift is specially designed for very simple operation and years of trouble-free use, making it one of the most popular lifts in its class. The Harmar Power Chair Lift is a superior universal outside power chair lift, compatible with nearly all power chairs and any Class II or III hitch-equipped vehicle. This Mobility Lift features the automatic self-tensioning retractors often utilized with public transportation so there are no cumbersome attachments or extra equipment to store (or deal with). The Power Chair Lift is incredibly easy to use, making it ideal for even users with operational concerns.
The Harmar Power Chair Lift features a heavy duty weight capacity (350 lbs) via the large aluminum platform, which folds automatically when empty. When folded, the Power Chair Lift lies flat and parallel to the back of your vehicle. This mobility lift was specially designed to fold in such a way wind resistance decreases and your overall gas mileage improves. Like all Harmor products, you'll enjoy the high-quality, durability, security, and hassle-free use of this best selling power chair lift; buy the Harmar Power Chair Lift at ActiveForever.com today!
Power Chair Lift Features:
- Most popular outside platform lift of its kind
- Simple to operate
- Built for years of trouble-free use
- Fits essentially all power chairs
- Self-tensioning retractors
- No modifications required to the power chair
- Safe to use
- Automatically folds when empty
- Large aluminum platform; durable
- Less wind resistance; improves gas mileage
- Compatible with Class III hitches (Class II with adapter)
Power Chair Lift Specifications:
- Lifting capacity: 350 lbs
- Aluminum deck size: 27.5" x 39"
- Installed weight: 98 lbs
- Hitch height: 5" - 19"
- Hitch class: Class III (2" x 2") or Class II (1.25" x 1.25" with optional adapter)
Warranty: Manufacturer 3-Year Fully Transferable Warranty. If the product changes hands, the remainder of the warranty transfers to the new owner.
Returns: This item is non-returnable unless deemed defective by the manufacturer. All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: al 500, wheelchair, wheel chair
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.