Sku: A12521 - Part #: HOME SWIMMER
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Home Swimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System
The Home Swimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System is a revolutionary aquatic fitness system designed to maximize the effectiveness and comfort of your workout. Easy to install, the Home Swimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System enables you to enjoy a low-impact cardiovascular swimming workout virtually anywhere. The Home Swimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System is ideal for hotels, apartment buildings, schools, and more. Bring it along with you!
The Home Swimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System can be used in all types of pools. Assembly is as easy as joining 4 poles, attaching the pole to the base and adding the straps and the belt. Simply secure the Home Swimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System to any anchoring point, fit the belt to your waist and then gently start swimming. You can anchor the system to the ground, a tree or a swimming pool ladder handle. The HomeSwimmer allows you to swim in place while your family enjoys the rest of the pool. At less than 5 Lbs, the entire Home Swimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System fits in it's own carrying tote. The adjustable neoprene belt adds to the comfort of your swimming experience. Get the most from a swimming workout anywhere you go - buy the Home Swimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System from ActiveForever today!
"After much thought & delay on ordering this product, (wondering if it would do what it was advertised to do) I finally ordered one and got it in. All I can say is WOW!!!! Had a great work out and can now enjoy my 24\" foot above ground pool for exercise and not just a big soaking tub! Thanks so much for a great product." - D. Dalton, AR
“I just wanted to let you know that I am delighted with your product! It is a wonderful addition to my training, and is saving me both time and money from having to go to a pool facility to do lap training. Also, it allows me to swim according to my schedule, and, all in the privacy of my home pool! I would wholeheartedly recommend your product, and in fact, have already done so to numerous friends and family. Thank you!” - M. Gauci, Canada
“I bought this product when I was training for my first triathlon. I loved the idea of being able to do all my training at home without having to join a gym to just swim laps. Your HomeSwimmer far exceeded my expectations and helped me focus on my stroke in addition to building endurance. I have already recommended it to several fellow tri-athletes!” - S. Puphal, TX
Stationary Swimming System Features:
- Holds you in place so you can maximize your swimming workout in virtually any pool
- Easy to carry. At less than 5 pounds, just pack your Home Swimmer and go
- Entire system fits into a bag that anyone can carry
- Easy to assemble - No tools required
- Simple Installation
- Bring it anywhere: Vacations, work, the gym, hotels
- Caloric Breakdown Chart
HomeSwimmer Portable Stationary Swimming System Specifications:
- Assemby Instructions
- Top, sliding loop and base are made of injected ABS plastic
- Connectors and pivot are made of nylon
- Electroplated aluminum poles
- Stainless steel spring
- Metal stakes and hooks
- Neoprene belt with Velcro
- Nylon web and net for straps and bag
- Assembled system is 8' in height
- Base measures 15.5" x 4.5" x 2"
- Folded belt is 17" x 5" (51" x 5" unfolded)
- Straps are adjustable up to 12' and 6'
NOTE: The Home Swimmer might not work on pools with a curved bottom; must be placed on a flat surface.
Home Swimmer Installation Instructions:
- Assemble system
- Place the assembled system inside the pool
- Secure loose strap to any anchoring point up to 12 feet from the edge of the pool
- Adjust the belt around your waist, and start swimming!
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: therapy, 855006001007, home-swimmer, tether, harness, home swimmer
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.