Industrial Scientific AirAware Gas Monitor
The Industrial Scientific AirAware Gas Monitor is a low-profile monitoring device ideal for commercial or institutional settings. Designed for discrete indoor monitoring, this oxygen gas monitor can be configured to operate as a monitor with local LED display, a controller with onboard relay switching capability, a transmitter with 4-20 mA or ModBus RTU outputs, or as a transmitter with on-board relays.
Every Industrial Scientific AirAware Gas Monitor is fully equipped with electrochemical sensing technology, dual alarm LEDs, a digital display providing real-time readings, push-button operation and a NEMA 4 type enclosure. When alarm conditions are met, low/high alarm visual indicators alert users to gas hazards ensuring a safe work environment. Buy the Industrial Scientific AirAware Gas Monitor from ActiveForever today!
Industrial Scientific AirAware Gas Monitor Features:
- Alarm set points
- 4-20 mA Scale (control and control transmit)
- Audio enable/disable
- Display (text or numeric data)
- Visual alarms
- Span gas valve
- Digital address
- Bump mode
- Audio alarm silence
- Plug-in sensor
- Non-intrusive calibration
- Alarm and 4-20 mA freeze (calibration and programming)
- Optional vanity cover
Industrial Scientific AirAware Gas Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 7.2" x 5.6" x 1.6"
- Weight: 16 oz.
- Sensor Type: Electrochemical
- Power Source: 12-24 VDC or 110 AC adapter
- Temperature Range: -20°C to 50°C (-4°F to 122°F) typical
- Humidity Range: Oxygen - 0% to 99%. Others - 15 to 90%
- Approvals: CSA - C.22.2 No. 205-M 1983 (non-hazardous locations); CE (pending)
Warranty: 1 year warranty from defects in material and workmanship
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: air aware, bio systems, gas monitors