The Karman Healthcare V-Seating Recliner Transport is an ergonomic reclining wheelchair that features a patented anti-sliding "V-Seat" that helps prevent sliding, sores and relieves overall pressures on the user's body. Upholstered with an anti-microbial AEGIS Microbe shield for sanitation and a 3cm thick breathable material, this Recliner Transport chair is designed to provide users with superb comfort.
Foldable and easy to store or travel with, the V-Seating Recliner's backrest reclines from 93 ° to 160 °, while the 3D elevating leg rests allow for greater micro-adjustments for up/down, left/right or inward/outward movements. For added comfort, the articulating armrests move backward as the user reclines to help reduce discomfort, while the strap-tension adjustable backrest and seat provide the users with stability while being reclined. Purchase the Karman Healthcare V-Seating Recliner Transport today from ActiveForever!
- Ergonomically designed reclining V-Seat
- Easily folds for travel and storage
- Multi-functional height adjustable armrests with side panels
- Push-bar with toggle wheel locks
- Aircraft grade aluminum frame is lightweight yet durable
- Anti-tip wheels prevent accidental flips
- Traveling axle automatically stretches
- Swing away elevating leg-rests with calf support
Karman Healthcare V-Seating Recliner Transport Specifications:
- Maximum weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Frame: 33 lbs.
- Seat width: 16" or 18"
- Seat to floor: 20"
- Seat back height: 21"
- Overall height: 37.5"
- Overall width: 25.5"
- Overall Length: 48"
- Folded width: 14"
- Recline: 93 - 160 degrees
- Rear wheels: 14" no-flat
- Color: black
Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on frame, 1 year on parts
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: MVP502, mobility aid, wheel chair, karma