The Mettler Trio*Stim Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator is a battery-operated neuromuscular electrical stimulator that features three therapeutic modes. This fully portable and handheld device offers users TENS, Muscle Stimulation and Microcurrent therapies; this two-channel can be utilized for pain control with either TENS or Microcurrent stimulation or can be used for muscle rehabilitation, re-education and spasm reduction.
The Mettler Trio Stim features five custom, preset user programs with each program offering 10 treatment phases and is ideal for clinical or home use; buy the Mettler Trio*Stim Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator today from ActiveForever!
Mettler Trio*Stim Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Features:
- Hand held, lightweight and portable
- Large, user-friendly LCD screen
- Five custom, preset user programs
- Each program offers 10 treatment phases
- In TENS mode channels 1 and 2 can be programmed independently
- Self-diagnosis, constant current output
- Detection of abnormal pulse output
- Great for Muscle Stimulation (EMS), TENS and Microcurrent therapies
- UL listed and CE certified
Mettler Trio*Stim Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulator Specifications:
- Prescription required
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 2.7"W x 1"D
- Weight: 6.5 oz (with battery)
- Battery: DC 9V
- Option power: AC adapter (120V or 230V, 50/60Hz)
- Includes: Mettler Trio Stim, 1 pack of 2x2 V Trodes (#2705), 1 9Volt battery, belt clip, blue lead wire, white lead wire, carrying case, user manual
Warranty: Limited 2 year warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 215, Metler, neuro muscular
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.