Sku: A16006 01 - Part #: NC26600
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Molded Sock Aid
The Molded Sock Aid is ideal for those who have difficulty leaning down to put on socks or stockings; with the Molded Sock Aid you can complete this task with ease. The versatile Molded Sock Aid, with its innovative design, allows easy donning of socks. Buy the Molded Sock Aid today from ActiveForever!
To Use the Molded Sock Aid:
- Hold sock assist in lap and slide sock over the sock assist as shown, so the toe of the sock is as close to the edge as possible.
- Hold onto the handle(s) and drop it to the floor.
- Position your foot so your toes and as much of your foot as possible is inside the sock as shown, and pull the sock assist up in the air so the assist guides the sock onto your foot to your ankle.
Wearing rubber gloves, or rubber finger covers can help sliding the sock onto the sock aid a lot easier. Plus, the more sock you can slide onto the sock assist before you drop it to the floor, the more likely you are to achieve success in sliding the sock completely onto your foot to or above the ankle.
Molded Sock Aid Features:
- Helps pull socks and stockings up with ease
- Foam disc helps keep sock in place
- Works with most socks or stockings
- Contoured side walls help hold the sock on the device
Molded Sock Aid Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4" W x 9.5" L
- Nylon Handle Length: 30"
- Includes: One (1) Molded Sock Aid
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: stocking aid, dressing aid, compression
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.