The Ortho Feet Womens Strap Stretch Suede Orthopedic Shoes are designed for patients who need extra protection, but do not want to compromise on styling. The shoe's unique design combines Suede leather and spandex, which is both elastic and breathable. It stretches to conform to the contours of the foot, accommodating foot deformities, and eliminating pressure on diabetic feet with lesions, poor circulation, and edema. The innovative seamless lining make this a great shoe for diabetic patients. Additionally, the breathable spandex along with an open cell foam lining keep the foot dry by providing excellent ventilation. Buy the Ortho Feet Womens Strap Stretch Suede Orthopedic Shoes from ActiveForever today!
Ortho Feet Womens Strap Stretch Suede Orthopedic Shoes Features:
- Combination of suede leather and spandex
- Foam padded upper with extra foam padding in the tongue and collar
- Breathable, protective lining
- Anatomical last, with extra width across the midfoot and Toe-Box
- Cushioning sole, made of light weight polyurethane foam
- Recessed heel construction
- Hidden depth construction
Ortho Feet Womens Strap Stretch Suede Orthopedic Shoes Specifications:
- Available Sizes: 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, and 12
- Widths: Medium, wide, extra wide
- Color: Black
- Exra Depth: 3/8"
- Heel Height: 5/8" (difference between heel and forefoot)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: ortho feet, ortho foot, orthotics, 850, A24482