The Ossur Techform Premium Casting Tape is an innovative and durable tool for orthopedic casting professionals to use when securing broken or fractured bones. Versatile and reliable, the casting tape comes in 2", 3" or 4" widths and in a variety of colors that will appeal to clients. The Techform premium model is designed to be as strong and long-lasting as the Össur Techform Standard Casting Tape, but with some improvements that healthcare professionals love.
A special "rub-responsive" resin gets progressively smoother as it is rubbed, easing the casting tape application and finishing process. This non-abrasive finish combined with precision-welded ends results in a fluid surface that doesn't fray or snag. If you need to create durable yet lightweight casts in a variety of patient-pleasing colors, buy the Ossur Techform Premium Casting Tape from ActiveForever.com today!
- Can be used for any cast needs
- Rolls are soft and easy to handle
- Rub-responsive resin is easy to smooth out
- Long-lasting cast has durable lamination
- Smooth finish
- Ends are precision welded to avoid fraying
Ossur Techform Casting Tape Specifications:
- Indications for use: casting, splinting, and external immobilization
- Materials: knitted synthetic substrate impregnated with a water activated polyurethane resin
- Set Times: 3 to 5 minutes depending on thickness
- Immersion Temperature: 68° to 75° (room temp)
- Layers: 3-6 layers for maximum immobilization, 4 minimum for weight bearing casts
- Packaged: 10 rolls per pack
- Widths: 2", 3", and 4"
- Colors: White, Black, Dark Blue, Green, Hot Pink, Light Blue, Orange, Pink, Purple and Red
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 5690977153172, 204, 304, 5690977162464, 5690977162426, 5690977162488