Skil-Care Personal Alarm - Medical Alert
If you're worried about your patient or loved one falling, whether it be in bed, in a wheelchair or any other situation, we've got a great solution for you. The Skil Care Personal Alarm is an easily heard device that alerts you if your patient or loved one has fallen and needs your help. It has proven to be an effective for fall prevention and restraint elimination programs.
The SkilCare Personal Alarm will easily attach to a wheelchair or bed. It can even be clipped to a patient's clothes. The Skil-Care Personal Alarm can be heard up to 125 feet away and is equiped with and on/off switch, high/low selector. It also includes a 9 volt battery, wheelchair mounting bracket, and velcro bed attachment strip.
Skil-Care Personal Alarm Features:
- LED tells you that alarm is on and battery has power
- Pull-cord magnetically attaches to the alarm unit
- Integral mounting bracket for easy wheelchair attachment
- Velcro bed attachment strip provided
- Selector switch permits choice of high or low alarm volume
- Multi-directional magnetic pull-switch
- Adjustable-length cord clips to resident’s clothing
- Requires a 9-volt battery (included)
Skil-Care Personal Alarm Specifications:
- Audible distance: up to 125 feet
- Dimensions: 5" L x 1.66" W x 1.16" D
- Adjustable Cord length: 16" - 27"
How to use the Skil-Care Personal Alarm:
- Attach the alarm unit to your wheelchair bed
- Connect the pull-cord to the alarm unit
- Clip the pull-cord to your clothes
- 6 month limited warranty
The unit will then be set, if the pull-cord becomes disconnected from the alarm will sound. If your patient moves a lot during their sleep, simply adjust the length of the pull-cord to provide more slack for "tossing and turning".
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.