Sku: A21530 01 - Part #: 3971
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Talking Curve Alarm Clock
The Talking Curve Alarm Clock is a large display, big button desk clock designed to provide users with low or poor vision an accurate and easy method to tell the time around their home. A sleek and contemporary styled alarm, the Talking Curve Clock reads the time off to you at the press of a button, and announces the time at the top of the hour in a loud, clear and easy to hear female voice.
Powered by two AA batteries (not included) and featuring a large print LCD display, this deluxe talking clock is perfect for the home or office and makes for a truly great travel alarm for those needing low vision support on the road. Available in either English or Spanish speaking models, this innovative talking alarm clock can even be used as a time training tool for children! Buy your Talking Curve Alarm Clock from ActiveForever.com today!
Curve Talking Alarm Features:
- Sleek and stylish contemporary design
- Speaks in a loud, clear and friendly female voice
- Alarm sound is a buzzer sound
- Easy to set and adjust
- Large buttons are great for those with poor vision
- Volume adjustable for user preference
- Announces the time at the push of a button
- Large print LCD displays the time and alarms
Talking Alarm Clock Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4" L x 2.5" H x 1.5" H
- Battery: two AA (not included)
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Alarm Sound: Buzzer
- Talking Time Sound: Women's voice
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: alarma, 3971, 3973, talkingcurve, low vision aid
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.