Sku: A22530 - Part #: THETF-1100 - BL
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Therasage Infrared Elite Office Task Chair is a contemporarily styled, ergonomic personal infrared therapy chair designed to provide uses with a supportive and effective means to treat lower back pain. With a laundry-list of features including a stable base with durable rolling casters, breathable mesh construction, a contoured seating cushion and of course the innovative and effective negative ion therapy and Far Infrared (FIR) heating, the Therasage Infrared Elite Office Task Chair truly lives up to its Elite name.
The combination of ergonomical design with state-of-the-art infrared heat and negative ion technologies allows for more comfort and therapeutic benefits than any other office chair on the market. By incorporating them into the contoured reclining office chair frame, the Therasage Infrared Elite Office Task Chair delivers a truly relaxing and supportive seating experience. Utilizing the patented wireless lithium-polymer "Green Battery" to provide the power, this deluxe office chair will get you back in the saddle in no-time. Order yours today from ActiveForever.com!
TheraDesign Elite Office Chair Features:
- Mesh back allows for breathability and comfort
- Contouring memory foam cushion gently supports throughout the day
- TheraWeave fabric seat holds the built in Far Infrared heater
- Wireless Lithium Polymer "Green Battery" technology
- Helps reduce stress, pain and fatigue at the home or office
- Ergonomic seat and back provide spinal support
- Adjustable lumbar, seat back, armrests and reclining function
- The best and only office chair on the market with integrated negative ion and far infrared heat therapy
- Therasage and Far Infrared Heat Technology
TheraDesign Elite Office Task Mesh Back Chair Specifications:
- Dimensions: 23" D x 21" W x 41" H
- Weight: 48 lbs
- Wireless Battery: 4400mAh Lithium Polymer
- Battery Lifespan: full charge and discharge rating of 500-800 cycles
- Temperature Settings and Time: Lo (14 hours), Hi (6 hours)
- Certifications: Patented, UL Listed and FDA Registered
- Please Note: Some assembly required, no tools needed
Warranty: 3 year manufacturers warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForevers return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: thera design, thera weave, THETF-1100 - BL, 896966002642, therassage, thera-sage
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.