Aircast SP Walker Short Pneumatic
The Aircast SP Walker Short Pneumatic is best suited for injuries treated with a short walker or patients whose limb length or calf circumference prohibits them from using a standard height walker. Each SP Walker is engineered for patient comfort while providing superior injury protection and support. The Walker's low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort.
The lightweight semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated using the hand bulb (included) for a "total contact" fit and secure support. Because of the SP Walker's adjustability, changes in limb dimension can be accommodated throughout the healing process while still maintaining stability and immobilization. Buy the Aircast SP Walker Short Pneumatic from ActiveForever today!
Aircast XP Walker Features:
- Low rocker sole offers comfort and natural ambulation
- Wide foot base provides ample room for dressings
- Improved ergonomic design for increased compliance
- Semi-rigid shell and adjustable aircells provide secure support and protection
Aircast SP Walker Short Pneumatic Specifications:
- Sizes: Pediatric, small, medium, large, and x-large
- Leg: Left or right
- See sizing information below before ordering the Aircast SP Walker Short Pneumatic
|Aircast SP Walker Short Pneumatic Size
|Men's Shoe Size
||Up to 4
||4 - 7
||7 - 10
||10 - 13
|Women's Shoe Size
||Up to 5
||5 - 8
||8 - 11
||11 - 15
|Height of Brace
|Max Foot Width (at toes)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: air cast, leg brace, ankle boot, 01A