Sku: A23768 01 - Part #: 1914
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Alliance Stand Aid is a patient transport assist unit that patients can use to get out of a bed or chair. Safe and efficient, this device allows patients with sufficient strength to pull themselves, sparing caregivers from potential injuries. A swinging padded seat allows for comfortable loading and unloading. If you have patients who are strong enough to lift themselves buy the Alliance Stand Aid from ActiveForever.com today!
Alliance Stand Aid Features:
- No need for electrical components
- Sturdy construction
- Designed to fit through doorways
- Dual knee pads
- Options for single or dual seat locks
Alliance Stand Aid Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181 kg)
- Maximum Width: 25.5" (64 cm)
- Maximum Height: 43" (108 cm)
- Overall Length: 32" (85 cm)
- Unit Weight: 60 lb (28 kg)
- Front Base: 4.5" (13 cm)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: 1914, bariatric patient lifts
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.