The Aqua Trek Pool Ladder is a portable swimming pool ladder designed for commercial inground pools. Built for heavyweight durability, yet lightweight for portability, the AquaTrek Pool Ladder can be easily removed for automatic pool cleaners, retractable pool covers, and solar blankets. The Aqua Trek Pool Ladder is available in 4, 5, and 6 step configurations, making it the ideal solution for your aquatic access needs. Buy the AquaTrek Pool Ladder from ActiveForever today and improve the safety and accessibility of your pool!
Customized to the specifications of your pool, the Aqua Trek Pool Ladder features metal reinforced side rails for strength and stability as well as 30 inch wide treads for a comfortable walking area. For added safety, the pool ladder treads are covered with a non-slip, black and yellow safety surface. Your Aqua Trek Pool Ladder also features wheels to make it easier to move on the pool deck. AquaTrek Ladder models vary depending on pool depth and desired riser height, and are customized to your pool deck and gutter system based on the forms below.
How do I know which model of pool ladder to choose?
You should choose your Aqua Trek Pool Ladder based on it’s riser height, or distance between steps. The riser height is determined by the depth of your pool from the pool floor to the deck surface. A really deep pool will need a ladder with more steps than a shallow pool. An example would be an AQ-5000
AquaTrek 5-Treaded Ladder going into a pool 44-inches deep will have a smaller riser height than an AQ-5000 going into a pool 50-inches deep. The 44-inch deep pool unit would have approximately 7-1/2 inches as it’s riser height, whereas the 50-inch deep pool would have an AQ-5000 with an approximate riser height of 8-1/2 inches.
What is considered to be the ideal riser height for a pool ladder?
A riser height from 5-1/2 to 7 inches is what would be considered the best, most comfortable steps for someone who has a disability. Just as a visual
reference, 5-1/2 inches is about the height of a soda pop can.
AquaTrek Pool Ladder Features:
- Ideal solution for improving access to your pool
- Lightweight yet durable design
- Completely portable with wheels for added mobility on the pool deck
- Available in 3 configurations customized to your pool deck and gutter system
- 30 inch wide treads provide a comfortable walking area
- Pool ladder treads feature a non-slip black and yellow surface
- Easily removed for cleaners, covers, and solar blankets
Pool Ladder Specifications:
- Maximum weight capacity: 600 lbs - heavier duty version available, please call 800-377-8033 to order
- Width between handrails: 30"
- Overall width: 34"
- Includes 2 deck anchors which must be drilled into the pool deck surface
- Important: due to extremely high demand, please allow 10-12 weeks for delivery
Warranty: Aqua Trek Pool Ladders carry a 1 year warranty on all parts
Returns: Due to the customization required for your order, the Aqua Trek Pool Ladder is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: aquatic therapy, therapeutic, handicapped access