The Austin Air Replacement Filter for Baby's Breath Air Purifier is a powerful and long-lasting air filter built to protect your baby from germs and pollutants. Efficient and high-quality, these Austin Air replacement filters form the final step in the air cleaner's 4-stage filtration system. After pre-filters capture larger allergens such as hair and pet dander, the true medical HEPA filter eliminates microscopic particles.
Able to trap 99.97% of particulates down to 0.3 microns in size, this Austin Air purifier filter ensures your baby can sleep soundly without nighttime attacks of sneezing or coughing. Designed for use in the Austin Air Baby's Breath Air Purifier, these replacement filters have an expected lifetime of five years. If you want to give your baby the gift of healthy, clean air, buy the Austin Air Replacement Filter for Baby's Breath Air Purifier from ActiveForever.com today!
- True medical HEPA filter surrounded by carbon/zeolite mixture
- Traps pet dander, hair, dust, viruses, bacteria, chemicals
- Rugged replacement filter with 5-year lifespan
- Military carbon cloth
- 30 square feet of HEPA filter protects baby from germs
Replacement Filter for Baby's Breath Air Purifier Specifications:
- Filter: True medical grade HEPA filter; carbon/zeolite medium
- Dimensions: 9.5" diameter 11.25" height; 30 sq. ft. true HEPA medical filter medium
- Weight: 5 pounds
- True medical HEPA filter: Captures 99.97% of particulates larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of particles as small as 0.1 micron
Warranty: 5-Year Pro-rated Filter Warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: fr205, hm205, austinair, hega