Sku: A23501 - Part #: 7831738
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
A bedside commode brings convenience to its user but who likes to clean up its soiled commode pail every day? Rest assured, the CareBag® Commode Liner will effectively collect and contain any body fluids going inside the pail and better yet: they will be turned into a gel! This is made possible thanks to the super absorbent pad provided with each bag.
The Carebag® Commode Liner with Super Absorbent Pad is an easy way to eliminate messy commode bucket cleaning. The commode liner is made with a unique super-absorbet pad and easily turns bodily fluids into a gel. The absorbent liner is designed and recommended to avoid the soiling of commode pails. The absorbent pad can absorb up to 16 oz of bodily fluids. The Carebag® Commode Liner with Super Absorbent Pad is ideal for those that dread emptying the commode bucket for fear of a splash or spill on the floor.
The Carebag® Commode Liner with Super Absorbent Pad is easy to use. When the patient is done performing body functions, the bag is to be sealed using the easy drawstring closure system and disposed of in household waste: Say goodbye to spillage, awful smell and hand cleaning of the pail! You'll always appreciate the substance and reliability of buying from ActiveForever.com!
- Never clean a pail again!
- Body fluids turn into a gel: no spills & splashes!
- No more awful smell once liner is sealed
- Best value on the market
- Great for home, while traveling, or in health institutions
- Hospital approved medical grade bag
- Fits over most commode pails
- Improves comfort for patient, caregiver and family members
- Save time and money
- Avoids soiling of commode pail
- Latex Free
- Eliminates stools, urine, and odors
Carebag® Commode Liner with Super Absorbent Pad Specifications:
- Contains: 20 liners
- Caution: Do NOT Flush
1. Open box and unroll the first liner by tearing along the perforated line.
2. Position the liner over the commode pail with the pad laying flat on the bottom.
3. After patient uses bedside commode, bodily fluids turn into gel within seconds.
4. To close: Pull straps tightly and tie a knot. Dispose of the sealed bag in household waste just like for diapers. DO NOT FLUSH.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: clinis, cleanis, 7831738, 3760059230069
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.