The Carson zPix Digital Camera Microscope is an easy to use magnification device that connects to any computer to provide a high resolution image. USB powered this Carson zPix Microscope is compatible with most computers to allow for capturing details as well as close-focus videos. With a magnification of up to 130 times, users are able to see exceptional details that they might not see without a microscope. The included prepared slide, forceps and eyedropper make this zPix Camera a great tool for anyone with low vision. Buy the Carson zPix Digital Camera Microscope today from ActiveForever.com!
- Simple to use, just plug and play
- Impressive magnification up to 130x
- Captures close-focus videos
- High resolution macro quality images
Carson zPix Digital Camera Microscope Specifications:
- Dimensions: 4.12" x 1.75" x 1.68"
- Weight: 7 oz.
- Magnification: 26-130x
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Compatible: Mac OSX 10.4 or later, Windows 98 SE, Windows 2000, ME, XP, Vista and 7
- Required: a USB 2.0 port on your computer is required
- Includes: Carson zPix camera, three (3) blank slides, one (1) prepared slide, forceps, eyedropper, USB cable, CD ROM software
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: MM640, z picks, magnifier