The DBI Sala 6 ShockWave2 Arc Flash Lanyard combines super strength and ease of use to provide users with a secure and safe fall prevention device. The Nomex Kevlar lanyard features patented, user-friendly self locking snap hooks that are proof tested to meet or exceed industry standards. The lanyard expands to 6' and contracts to 4.5' in reaction to your movements, and limits arresting forces up to 900 lbs. The twin-leg 100% tie-off style helps users remain connected at all times for additional safety. Buy your DBI Sala 6 ShockWave2 Arc Flash Lanyardtoday from ActiveForever.com!
DBI Sala 6 ShockWave2 Arc Flash Lanyard Features:
- OSHA fall prevention
- Meets Arc Flash Standard ASTM F887-05
- Great for welding applications
- Reduces trip fall hazards, dragging and snagging
- Impact indicator for visual inspection
- Limits arresting forces to 900 lbs. or less
- Compatible with ExoFit XP Arc Flash and Delta II Arc Flash harnesses
DBI Sala 6 ShockWave2 Arc Flash Lanyard Specifications:
- Style:Single Leg and Twin-leg 100% tie-off
- Length: 4.5' to 6' expandable
- Electric arc tested to 40 cal/cm2
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: DBI/SALA, shock wave, fall prevention, 1244610, 1244632