The Elvex Go-Specs II Anti-Fog Safety Glasses are innovative and versatile protective eyewear that offer outstanding safety and comfort features so your employees can work with confidence. Featuring a hybrid design that merges the lightweight body of safety glasses with the comprehensive protection of safety goggles, the Go-Specs II can be worn all day without irritation. Impact-resistant lenses are ballistic Vo rated, assuring workers of maximum protection from wind-blown particles such as dirt, dust and cement.
Suitable for a variety of environments these anti fog safety glasses shield workers from jeopardy whether they are inside or out, in humid or frosty weather. Users have a choice of strap or rubber-tipped temples for protection while the EVA cell foam seal and auto-swivel strap-angle adjustment provide added comfort. If you want OSHA-compliant, all-around eye protection buy the Elvex Go-Specs II Anti-Fog Safety Glasses from ActiveForever.com today!
- Reliable protection from sand, chemicals, dirt, debris
- Safety glasses and goggles hybrid
- Options for strap or rubber-tipped temples for protection
- SuperCoat™ anti-fog treatment for consistent visibility
- 99% UV protection from A,B,C wavelengths
- EVA cell foam seal for added comfort
- Auto-swivel strap angle adjustment
- Tested to ANSI Z87.1-2010 (+) and CE EN-166
Elvex Go-Specs 2 Anti-Fog Safety Glasses Specifications:
- Lens Thickness: 2.3 mm
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate
- Lens Curvature: Base 9.5
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: GG-45C-AF, GG-45G-AF