Sku: A24662 - Part #: 47418
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The Evac-U-Splint Extremity Splint Set is a set of three splints that provide a solution to almost every conceivable splinting situation. From dislocated shoulders to angulated wrist fractures, these splints are supple and conforming, yet durable and easy to clean. An additional duffel-style carry case holds all three splints and a compact manual vacuum pump. Buy the Evac-U-Splint Extremity Splint Set from ActiveForever.com today!
Evac-U-Splint Extremity Splint Set Specifications:
- Important: Please allow an additional 10 days lead time for this product to ship
- Dimensions: Large (40" x 30" x 1"), medium (27.5" x 20" x 1), small (19.5" x 13" x 1")
- Weight: Large (2.2 lbs), medium (1.0 lbs.), small (0.5 lbs.), splints, case and compact pump (6.4 lbs.)
- Fabric: Vinyl/nylon laminate
- Filling: Polystyrene beads
- Valve: Non-magnetic, self-sealing
- Closures: Choice of hook and loop or side-release buckles
- Carry Case: Nylon
- Vacuum Pump: Aluminum cylinder
- Temperature Range: -30°F to 180°F (-34°C to 80°C)
Warranty: Lifetime warranty on the MaxiValve; 3 year warranty on fabric components
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: splints, evacu splint, 47418, EV3000
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.