The Evacuation Chair with Rear Wheels is a durable emergency evacuation chair ideal for moving individuals that are bedridden, or require the use of a transport chair. Designed for use in tight spaces, it can be used in restaurants, high-rise office buildings, airplanes, boats, narrow hallways, and stairwells among other places. Features include two standard automotive-style patient restraint straps that secure the patient to the chair, extendable handles, and a sturdy, easy-to-clean green vinyl cover. Buy the Evacuation Chair with Rear Wheels from ActiveForever today!
Evacuation Chair with Rear Wheels Features:
- Designed for use in confined areas
- Two standard automotive-style patient restraint straps
- Extendable handles
- 18 oz. green vinyl cover (fungus and rot resistant)
- Front and back non-folding handles (8926 only)
- Four wheels (two large back wheels and two small front wheels) (8923 only)
Evacuation Chair with Rear Wheels Specifications:
- Dimensions: 35.25"H x 20.75"W x 27.25"D
- Weight: 15.5 lbs.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Handle Extensions: 41"
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: first aid, red cross, transport chair, 8922, 8923, 8926