Sku: A20716 - Part #: E-720
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
The First Degree Fitness E-720 Fluid Cycle XT is an innovative way to apply fluid resistance to recumbent cycling and also functions as an upper body ergometer. With 20 full levels of patented variable adjustment, the rower is ideal for the family or rehabilitation facility that may encompass multiple fitness levels. The First Degree Fitness Fluid Cycle is a fabulous exercise machine that effectively engages almost every muscle in the human body. The cycle's main arm rotates 360 degrees and instantly adapts for three functions: recumbent, seated or standing.
The innovative IPM (Interactive Performance Monitor) with integrated USB port displays the time, speed, distance, RPM, calories per hour, and level to give you a complete workout. The multi-functional display is easy to use and provides quick start, manual programs, interval training, 6 previous workout memories and a unique Pacer system guaranteed to challenge and inspire you. The First Degree Fitness E-720 Fluid Cycle XT uses water as its form of resistance to provide the most accurate manner in which to simulate actual outdoor rowing and consistent sensation through the range of motion. Buy yours from ActiveForever.com.
First Degree Fitness E-720 Fluid Cycle XT Features:
- Effective exercise machine
- No slack, slippage and no flat spots
- 20 levels of resistance
- USB port allows interactive programming
- Water provides fluid resistance
- Cycles main arm rotates 360 degrees and adapts for 3 functions
- 21" high contoured ‘soft-touch’ seat with lumbar support
- High visibility yellow adjustment knobs and levers
- Adjusts to suit any height of user
- Operates in forward & reverse direction
- Dual use Pedal / Hand Grip
First Degree Fitness E-720 Fluid Cycle XT Specifications:
- Full Dimensions: 46.5" x 30.3" x 30.7"
- Footprint Dimensions: 48"L x 37"W
- Weight: 226 lbs
- Weight Capacity: 330 lbs
- Computer Display: time, speed, distance, RPM, calories per hour, watts, level, pacer
- Heart Rate Receiver: Built in
- Programs: Quick start, manual, interval
- Resistance Levels: 50
- Seat: 21"H, swivels
- Functions: Recumbent, seated or standing
- First Degree Fitness E-720 Fluid Cycle XT Manual
- Metal Frames: 10 year limited
- Polycarbonate Tank and Seals: 3 year limited
- Mechanical Components of a Non-wearing Nature: 2 year limited
- All Other Components of a Wearing Nature: 1 year limited
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: fluid cycle training, e720, firstdegreefitness, first degree, first-degree, cross trainer, cycle-xt
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.