Sku: C14036 02 - Part #: WLOGUSB
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Industrial Scientific BM25 Transportable Multi-Gas Area Monitor
The Industrial Scientific BM25 Transportable Multi-Gas Area Monitor is an easily transportable monitoring device that monitors one to five gases through diffusion or sample draw. Great for team protection or area surveillance, the BM35 is designed to provide the benefits of a fixed detection system, making it great for perimeter monitoring, rig overhauls and mobile or short-term work where fixed systems are not suitable.
The Industrial Scientific BM25 Transportable Multi-Gas Area Monitor can be used as a stand-alone monitor or wired. When the BM25 detects a hazardous level of oxygen, toxic or combustible gas, the top-mounted beacon sends a flashing, bright signal in all directions while emitting a powerful, 103 dB siren alarm. As this occurs a safety perimeter is set around the detected atmospheric hazard, while a manually transmitted emergency signal is sent out. Buy the Industrial Scientific BM25 Transportable Multi-Gas Area Monitor from ActiveForever today!
Industrial Scientific BM25 Transportable Multi-Gas Area Monitor Features:
- Interchangeable/field replaceable sensors
- High capacity battery pack
- Safe remote power supply
- Displays all gases monitored
- Visual and audible alarms
- Stand-up design
- Concave face design and construction
- External parasitic sampling pump
- Dual output relays
- Alarm transfer function
- Manual alarm activation input
- Continuous data logging and STEL/TWA functions
Industrial Scientific BM25 Transportable Multi-Gas Area Monitor Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16.7" x 6.3" x 5.1"
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Sensor Type: Combustible gas - catalytic diffusion; oxygen and toxic gases - electrochemical CO2 - infrared
- Display: Graphic liquid crystal display with backlight
- Audible Alarm: 103 dB @ 1 meter
- Visual Alarm: Ultra-bright 360 degree beacon
- Data Logging Capacity: 700 hours with 5 gases
- Power Source: Nickel-Metal Hydride (100 hours typical)
- Recharge Time: 4.5 hours typical
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to +50ºC (-4ºF to +122ºF) typical
- Humidity Range: 15% - 95% non-condensing (continuous) typical
- Case Material: Impact resistant polycarbonate
Warranty: 1 year warranty from defects in material and workmanship
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: air aware, bio systems, gas monitors
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.