Sku: A11228 - Part #: 2738K
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Intelect, the name medical institutions nationwide have come to trust for over two decades has released their newest and most advanced combination ultrasound and electrotherapy device, the Intelect TranSport Combo. With 2 channels of electrotherapy output, four waveforms, pulsed and continuous treatment operations, watertight ultrasound applicator heads with integrated warming feature, and user-specific therapy protocols, this is one of the most comprehensive combination therapy systems on the market today.
Electrotherapy is a highly popular and widely used treatment system designed to decrease rehabilitation time and increase muscle function after injury. Electronic stimulation of the musculature of the body helps to promote the relaxation of muscle spasms, prevent muscle atrophy, increase blood circulation, prevent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), and increase range of motion.
Ultrasonic therapy increases the temperature of tissues at a cellular level, increasing circulation and accelerating the recovery process. Extremely effective at reducing pain and inflammation of connective tissues in joints such as the knee, shoulder, hips and back, the Intelect TranSport Combo supplies deep penetrating sound waves directly to the source of the pain to immediately soothe and relax it away. Clinical testing has shown ultrasonic therapy is one of the most efficient, non-invasive, heat therapies approved for medical use, providing dramatic increases in the rate of cellular repair, blood oxygen circulation, and beneficial pain relief without dangerous side-effects.
When used in conjunction, these two forms of therapy efficiently heat and stimulate muscles simultaneously to promote faster healing and better patient outcomes. The Intelect TranSport Combo combines them into one compact and portable unit, enabling extensive and proven pain management for all who need it. Dual frequency ultrasound and multi-waveform electrotherapy at an affordable price, buy your Intelect TranSport Combination Therapy System from ActiveForever.com today!
Intelect TranSport Combo Electrotherapy System Features:
- Versatile base allows for tabletop, wall mount, therapy cart or mobile use
- Ten memory positions allows for programming user specific treatments
- Ultrasound applicators are watertight for use in underwater therapy
- 1-2-Go software allows clinicians to start therapy nearly instantly
- Electronic Signature feature instantly calibrates applicator heads
- Combines the best features of both ultrasound and electrotherapy
- Electronic stimulation helps prevent tissue atrophy
- Ultrasound therapy maximizes circulation and minimizes healing time
- Multi-waveform compatibility customizes treatments
- Additional ultrasound applicator heads and electrotherapy electrodes available
- Intelect TranSport Combo Electrotherapy Features (page 9)
Intelect TranSport Combo Electrotherapy System Specifications:
- TranSport Dimensions: 12.9" L x 11.3" W x 10.1" H
- Weight: 5 lbs (single unit)
- Ultrasound Frequencies: 1.0 MHz and 3.3 MHz
- Output Temp: 104° to 113° F (40°-45° C)
- Stim Output: 2 channels (independent)
- Waveforms: Interferential, Premodulated, Russian and High Voltage
- Therapy Operation: Pulsed and continuous (10%, 20%, 50% and 100%)
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC, NiMH Battery Pack
- Includes: One (1) Intelect TranSport Combo Unit, one (1) 5cm2 ultrasound applicator, 8.5oz (250ml) ultrasound conductive gel, four (4) DURA-STICK II 2.75" electrodes, Intelect user manual
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer's warranty against any defects in material and workmanship
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Important: Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3-Day orders
Related Searches: 2738K, 27381, 2738, electro therapy, ultra sound, genisys,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.