The Invacare Hemi Walker is a lightweight and stable aluminum walker designed for those with limited dexterity in one arm to maintain a healthy and mobile lifestyle without sacrificing safety. At just under 3 lbs, this unique side-style walker acts like a cane, but is much more stable, and weighs nearly the same. Perfect for those with hand conditions preventing them from using a standard walker or for patients recovering from a stroke that has affected left or right side movement, the Invacare Hemi Walker is a remarkable tool. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Lightweight Side Walker Features:
- Perfect for those with hand conditions as well as stability issues
- Lightweight and easy to maneuver
- Anodized aluminum tubing for strength
- Handgrip for a solid, secure hold
- No assembly required
- Slip resistant rubber tips
- Folds flat for storage and transport
- Height adjustable for a variety of heights
Hemi Walker Specifications:
- Height: 29.5" - 34.5" (adjustable)
- Weight: 2 lb 14 oz
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 250 lbs
- Folded Depth: 3"
Warranty: 5 year manufacturer's warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 20% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: INV6252, half-walker, side walker, 6252,