Sku: A29118 01 - Part #: 39-812-000
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
MABIS Glass Stor-A-Lot Sundry Jars are used in the examination room of a doctor's office to hold a variety of items. The most common are cotton-tipped applicators, square gauze, bandages, tongue depressors, and cotton balls. These items are frequently used to take care of small wounds, take a culture of, or, inspect the throat, etc. The jars keep these items in a dry, hygienic, and easy to reach place until the doctor or nurse needs them. Choose between a set of five with blue labels imprinted directly onto the jar or a single jar with no imprinting. Each jar measures 7"H x 4"W and has a durable aluminum lid for a tight closure. Buy your MABIS Glass Stor-A-Lot Sundry Jars from ActiveForever.com today!
MABIS Glass Stor-A-Lot Sundry Jars Features:
- Constructed of unbreakable clear polystyrene
- Jars measures 7” high
- Opening measures 4” wide
- Comes in set of five with imprints or single units without imprints
MABIS Glass Stor-A-Lot Sundry Jars Specifications:
- Jar Dimensions: 7"H x 4"W
- Jar Material: Glass
- Lid Material: Aluminum
- Labels: Applicators, Gauze, Bandages, Tongue Depressors, Cotton
- Label Color: Blue
- Available: Set of five (with imprinting) or single (w/o imprinting)
- Set of 5: Five (5) jars with imprinted text and five (5) lids
- Singe Jar: One jar with no imprinted text and one (1) lid
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: Storalot, plastic sundry jar set, sun dry, sundri, sun dri, 39-812-000, 39-813-000
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.