The Medi Levamed Ankle Support is an advanced ankle orthotic designed to support and help rehabilitate injured ankle joints. Featuring anatomical gel inserts that cradle and protect the joint, and a compression knit outer material that helps improve blood circulation, this remarkable ankle support is ideal for injury recovery and prevention. Easy to apply and take off, and available in three colors for customized support, order your Medi Levamed Ankle Support today from ActiveForever.com!
Levamed Ankle Support Features:
- Stretch knit construction provides support and compression
- Helps injured ankle joints to heal faster
- Reduces pain and improves blood circulation
- Easy to apply and take off, machine washable
- Anatomical gel inserts add support directly where it is needed
Mediven Levamed Ankle Support Specifications:
- Sizes: I, II, III, IV, V and VI
- Colors: Silver, Black and Beige
||6.75" - 8" (17-20 cm)
||8" - 8.75" (20-22 cm)
||8.75" - 9.5" (22-24 cm)
||9.5" - 10.25" (24-26 cm)
||10.25" - 11" (26-28 cm)
||11" - 11.25" (28-30 cm)
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: leva med, mediusa, 50771, 4026399123805, MEDIUS