Sku: A26077 01 - Part #: 20601
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Compression Hosiery Promoting Leg Health
The 30-40 level of compression hosiery would be called "extra firm." This level of compression is the most widely prescribed stocking for chronic venous insufficiency, this happens when damaged valves in the legs veins and leads to the blood pooling in the leg whichs causes swelling and pain left untreated it can lead to skin damage and leg ulcers. The increased 30-40 level of support provided by this stocking means more leg health issues can be addressed including edema, varicose veins, and blood clots. Buy the Mediven Plus 30-40 Stocking today from ActiveForever!
Mediven Plus 30-40 mmHg Thigh High Open Toe Features:
- 30-40 mmHg firm gradient compression
- Open Toe
- Thigh High
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Post-thrombotic syndrome
- Severe varicose veins
- Severe edema / lymphedema
- Venous ulcer
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Postural hypotension
- Helps Prevent DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Softness & resiliency, blended with discreet, durable semi-sheer fabric
- Clinically proven accurate, precise compression and effectiveness
- Unparalleled compliance
- Safe to machine wash & tumble dry
- Easy to put on and take off.
Mediven Plus 30-40 mmHg Thigh High Open Toe Specifications:
- Color: Beige
- Toe Style: Open
- Sizes: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, Vii
- Fiber Content: 69% Polyamid (Nylon) / 31% Elasthan (Spandex)
- Latex Free
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 2060, medi, mediusa
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.