The Merry Therapeutic Walker is a self-rehabilitation walker designed to increase muscle strength, address balance concerns, and provide security as patients relearn to walk. Like most standard walker models, the Merry Therapeutic Walker features a similar design that includes non-skid rubber tips, and height adjustable legs. However, it is heavier than other standard walkers. The walker itself weighs six pounds and also includes eight one-half pound weights that can be placed inside the legs. This produces muscle flexion which helps users rebuild back, leg and arm muscles as they rehab.
The Merry Therapeutic Walker also features closed cell foam grips on the handles for added safety, as well as a front pouch that allows users to easily carry and store personal items. The black color of the walker is also helpful in indentifying spatial perception losses. Restore mobility and independence when you buy the Merry Therapeutic Walker from ActiveForever today!
Merry Therapeutic Walker Features:
- Standard pick-up walker designed for self-rehabilitation
- Increases muscle strength in the back, legs and arms
- Identifies spatial perception losses
- Both weight and height adjustable
- Closed cell foam grips on handles
- Non-skid rubber tips on the ends of each leg
- Front pouch for carrying and storing personal items
Merry Therapeutic Walker Specifications:
- Product Weight: 6 lbs.
- Weight Adjustments: Eight (8) ½ lb. weights
- Frame: Black powder coated steel
- Washable: Yes (both frame and fabric)
Warranty: 1 year warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: therapuetic, ambulation, merry traveler, motivator
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.