The Mettler Sys*Stim 210 TENS Unit is a lightweight, small and portable two-channel transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulator that creates electrical impulses. This battery-operated Tens unit provides continuous, modulated and burst modes while the pulse frequency and width may be set independently. Available with or without a timer, the Sys*Stim 210T features a timer that can be set to 30 or 60 minutes. Buy the Mettler Sys*Stim 210 TENS Unit today from ActiveForever!
Mettler Sys*Stim 210 TENS Unit Features:
- Two channels
- Battery operated
- Provides continuous, modulated and burst modes
- Pulse frequency and width may be set independently
- Only 210T Tens unit includes timer, can be set to 30 or 60 minutes
Mettler Sys*Stim 210 TENS Unit Specifications:
- Prescription required
- Dimensions: 3.7"H x 2.6"W x 0.9"D
- Weight: 4 oz. with battery
- Includes: One (1) Mettler Sys*Stim TENS unit, carrying case, set of four V-Trode™ self-adhesive electrodes, 9 volt battery, instructions
Warranty: Limited 1 year warranty
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: sysstim, system stimulator, metler