The MSA Sirius Multigas Detector is an innovative and comprehensive gas monitor that combines a high-performance PID (photoionization detector) sensor with a reliable 4 gas atmospheric monitor. With multiple gas detection solutions in one compact and lightweight unit, the MSA Sirius Multigas Detector is a truly streamlined kit, featuring high
performance, simplicity, and durable design.
Designed for heavy duty and long term use, the MSA line of gas monitors and alerts are used worldwide to ensure safety and performance at the workplace. Offering three reliable configuration packages to help you safely detect and monitor volatile organic compounds, combustible vapors, toxic and oxygen deficient atmospheres and more, the Sirius Multigas Detector w/PID is the top of the line in versatility and convenience. Buy yours today from ActiveForever.com!
Sirius Multigas Monitor Features:
- Available in three unique packages
- Heavy duty, durable housing
- Autocalibration and compatibility with the MSA Galaxy Test System
- Easy to use, large LCD display
- Four gas level detection
- Dust and water resistant
- TWA and STEL alarms for exposure
- Lightweight and compact design is easily transported
- PID lamp holder is mounted on front of unit for easy cleaning
MSA Sirius 4 Gas Detector Specifications:
- Dimensions: 6.50" L x 3.61" W x 2.60" D
- PID Bulb Type: 10.6 eV
- Power Source: Rechargeable lithium-ion or alkaline pack
- Runtime: 18 hours
- Display: High-contrast LCD
- Deluxe Kit: Sirius Multigas Detector, Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, complete calibration kit, 10ft line, 1ft probe, Ret Line, Black boot, Cordura jacket, standard calibration cup, black Pelican® case and user manual
- Industrial Kit: Sirius Multigas Detector, Lithium-ion rechargeable battery, 10ft line, 1ft probe, Ret line, Black boot, Cordura jacket and user manual
- Economy Kit: Sirius Multigas Detector, Alkaline battery pack, user manual
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S): 0-200 ppm, 1 ppm increments
- Carbon Monoxide (CO): 5-500 ppm range, 5 ppm increments
- Oxygen (O2): 0-25% of volume, 0.1% increments
- Combustible Gases (LEL): 0-100% of volume, 1.0% increments
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VoC): 0-2000 ppm, 1 ppm increments
Warranty: 2 year manufacturer warranty on chassis, electronics and gas sensors, 1 year on PID (including ion chamber)
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: MSA 4, MSA10051141, mine safety appliance co,
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.