The OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Safety Kit is a 25-piece emergency pack that protects caregivers of ill or injured patients during biohazard clean-up. This Bloodborne kit is especially ideal for businesses, offices and worksites as it provides possible users with a superior level of protection, as it meets OSHA regulations.
Easily portable or wall-mountable, this kit contains all necessary equipment to aid with safely discarding and cleaning up biohazard waste. Purchase the OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Safety Kit today from ActiveForever!
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Safety Kit Features:
- Protects individuals during biohazard clean-up
- 25-piece kit idea for businesses, offices and worksites
- Comes in a sturdy plastic case
- Easily portable or wall-mountable
- Meets OSHA regulations
OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standard Safety Kit Specifications:
- 3 - antiseptic cleansing wipes (sting free)
- 1 - disposable gown with full sleeves
- 1 - disposable bonnet
- 2 - disposable shoe covers
- 1 - eye shield with ear loop mask
- 1 - fluid control solidifier pack (21 gm.)
- 1 - 8" biohazard scoop
- 2 - 24" x 24" biohazard bags (10 gallon capacity)
- 2 - 8" x 12" clear plastic bags
- 2 - twist ties
- 3 - disposable clean-up towels
- 2 - 5" x 8" germicidal (kills germs) wipes (covers 7.5 sq. ft)
- 1 - microshield CPR shield
- 2 - exam quality vinyl gloves (1 pair)
- 1 - bodily fluid pick-up guide
- Kit Dimensions: 9" x 8 3/8" x 2 ½"
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: 2170F, microshield, first aid