The Ossur CTI OTS Standard Ligament Knee Brace is an innovative orthotic that provides outstanding support and protection for anyone suffering from a knee injury, reducing re-injury risk by over 6.4 times. This high-tech, off-the-shelf brace stabilizes all the knee ligaments with anatomically sound Accutrac hinges and a robust, carbon-composite frame. Pliant cuffs and buckles allow natural movement while securing the knee within a safe range of motion.
Liners coated with proprietary Sensil Silicone—a breathable, bio-inert substance—anchor the brace comfortably on the knee while circulating air to prevent irritation. Sleek and able to contour to your body, the hand-laminated frame is perfect for a variety of medium- to high-impact activities, including most land and water sports. SensEdge overmolding cushions the subshell for increased comfort and relief of pressure points.
The CTI Total Support System delivers comprehensive protection against knee problems of all types, including injuries to the ACL, MCL, LCL, and PCL. Designed for brace-to-bone contact, the Ossur CTI OTS Standard Ligament Knee Brace reliably reduces migration by locking onto the tibia. This brace truly combines the best in orthopedic technology with off-the-shelf convenience. If you want to enjoy unhindered physical activity without fear of reinjuring your knee, buy the Ossur CTI OTS Standard Ligament Knee Brace from Activeforever.com today!
Ossur Knee Brace Features:
- Stabilizes knee injuries including ACL, MCL, LCL, PCL
- Clinically proven to help prevent ACL re-injury after surgery
- Contoured frame appropriate for a variety of activities
- Accutrac hinges move with knee's natural path
- Bio-inert silicone pads prevent slippage
- Comfortable molding cushions pressure points
- Flexible tibial strap allows customized fit
- Non-corrosive, perfect for water sports
- Perfect for medium- to high-impact levels
- Breathable liners ensure ventilation
Ossur CTI Ligament Knee Brace Specifications:
- Rock-solid carbon composite frame for support
- Color: Black
- Consult size chart for proper fit
||9 - 10 cm
||3 1/2 - 4"
||10 - 11,5 cm
||4 - 4 1/2"
||11,5 - 12 cm
||4 1/2 - 4 7/8"
||12 - 13 cm
||4 7/8 - 5 1/4"
||13 - 14,5 cm
||5 1/4 - 5 3/4"
Caliper measurement (M-L at joint space) should be taken in standard weight-bearing position.
Warranty: Frame and hinges: 2 years; Soft goods, liners, straps: 6 months
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: L1845, B-238500112, B-238600112, B-238500113, B-238600113, B-238500114, B-238600114, B-238500115, B-238600115, B-238500116, B-238600116