OXO Good Grips Utensils
Good Grips Utensils have a soft cushion grip that keeps the utensil in the hand - even when wet! The built-up handles are made of a soft rubber-like material, with flexible ribbing thats comfortable to hold and adapts to any grip.
OXO Good Grips Utensils are customizable to any range of motion. Each stainless steel spoon and fork has a special twist built into the metal shaft to allow them to be adjusted for any user. Each fork and spoon can be bent to fit either the left or right hand, up to a 90° angle. The Rocker Knife is specially designed to require a minimal amount of force to cut for those with limited arm strength. A great solution for individuals who have suffered a stroke, or for those with arthritis, weak grasps, or a neurological disorder. Machine washable and lightweight, these are ideal utensils for anyone who needs some help when eating. Buy your OXO Good Grips Utensils today from ActiveForever.com!
OXO Good Grips Utensils Features:
- Dishwasher safe
- Soft, rubber-like handles are soft and easy to grip
- Flexible neck is adjustable up to 90°
- Spoon and fork can be adjusted for use with either right or left hand
- Rocker knife requires only minimal arm strength for cutting
- Rocker knife features an extended safety cap protects fingers while cutting
- A great solution for those with arthritis, weak grasps, or a neurological disorder
OXO Good Grips Utensils Specifications:
- Please Note: These are non-weighted utensils click the link below to view the Weighted Utensil selection
- OXO Good Grips Weighted Utensils
- Each utensil is sold separately
- Length: Fork - 7", Rocker Knife - 8 1/4", Tablespoon - 7 3/4", Teaspoon - 7 1/2", Youth Spoon - 7 1/4"
- Handle Dimensions: 4 1/4"L x 1 3/8"W x 1"D (approx.)
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForevers return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: non-weighted, silverware, silverwear, arthritis utensils, OXXO, NC65591, NC65592