Sku: A22083 01 - Part #: 1068987
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
There are many conditions that would provoke a doctor to prescribe Oxygen Therapy to their patient. After the initial shock of being told that you have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis – IPF, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease – COPD, Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome – ARDS, Emphysema, Chronic Bronchitis, Sarcoidosis, Heart Failure, Interstitial lung disease, Fibrosing Alveolitis, Lung Abscess, Pleurisy, Lymphoma, Tuberulosis or Methmoglobinemia wears off, you would begin to think of all the life changes you will have to make. One such thought would be how limited your life will be now that you have to be on oxygen. ActiveForever.com has found the perfect affordable solution for you!
The Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator is the most advanced POC on the market. Combining state of the art, rugged construction with the most efficient and powerful oxygen concentration ever produced for portable oxygen therapy, the SimplyGo provides exceptional convenience for daily use. The compact size and sub-10 pound weight makes the SimplyGo perfect POC for travel on an airplane, cruise, road trip, or train.
Designed with input from years of rigorous testing and user feedback, the SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator delivers reliable performance day in and day out. A POC with both pulse-dose and continuous flow oxygen delivery capabilities, SimplyGo allows users to get more out of their daily lives, without anxiety or mobility limitations, just grab the handy strap and you're ready to go!
Convenient and user friendly, the Philips Respironics SimplyGo POC features a number of features to maximize comfort and usability. Providing continuous flow up to 2LPM, and a customizable pulse dose setting up to 72 mL per bolus, this lightweight concentrator does it all. And the included sleep sensor system monitors your breathing and adjusts to any changes, maximizing your dosage without you having to lift a finger! Breathe easier and enjoy life more, buy your SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator today from ActiveForever.com!
Learn how to pick the best portable oxygen concentrator for you!
Check out our article "How to Choose a Portable Oxygen Concentrator"
- Now includes a free Add On External Battery Module doubling the life of your concentrator!
- Rugged and durable chassis with high-impact shell
- Long-life compressor and high quality components
- Provides reliable performance 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Only POC to provide both continuous and pulse dose delivery
- Super easy to use, and only weights 10 pounds!
- Attractive packaging and accessory kit included
- Twice the output of any other POC weighing 10 pounds or less
- Simple, intuitive touch interface is arthritis-friendly
- Visual and audible alarms for quick and simplified maintenance
- Sleep mode with high breath sensitivity adjusts to your needs
- Choice of warranties provides added peace of mind
- Use with a BiPAP machine for ALS patients with breathing issues
- FAA approved for airline travel!
- Resipironics Simply Go Informational Brochure
- To see how the Respironics SimplyGo stacks up against other portable oxygen concentrators, check out our "Portable Oxygen Concentrator Comparison" page!
Philips Respironics SimplyGo Portable Oxygen Concentrator Specifications:
- Oxygen Concentration: 86% - 97%
- Outlet Pressure: 3 psi
- Continuous Flow Settings: 0.5 LPM, 1 LPM, 1.5 LPM, 2 LPM (+/- 10%)
- Pulse or Sleep Mode Settings: 1 LPM, 1.5, LPM, 2 LPM, 2.5 LPM, 3 LPM, 3.5 LPM, 4 LPM, 4.5 LPM, 5 LPM, 5.5 LPM and 6 LPM
- Concentrator Dimensions: 11.5"L x 10"W x 6"D
- Weight: 10 pounds (with battery installed)
- Battery: Lithium Ion 14.4 VDC (nominal)
- Battery Dimensions: 7.4" H x 4.6" W x 0.9" D
- Battery Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Charge Time: 2-3 hours depending on charge
- Power: 100 to 240 VAC 50/60Hz, 2.0 A (input), 19 VDC 7.9 A (max output)
- External Battery Module Weight: less than 8 oz
- Altitude: up to 10,000 ft
- Sound Level: less than or equal to 43 dB (operation), 50dB (Alarm)
- System Includes: One (1) SimplyGo portable oxygen concentrator, carrying case, mobile cart, (3) rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries, External Battery Module, DC and AC power cords, accessory case, and user manual
- Resipironics SimplyGo User's Manual
|Number of Batteries
||Pulse Dose Setting of 2*
||Continuous Flow 1 LPM
*Based on 20 breaths per minute
Medicare's Certificate of Medical Necessity Form (.pdf)
Note: ActiveForever does not bill Medicare directly
Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: p.o.c., simply go, simply-go, phillips, resparonics, tankless, copd, c.o.p.d., independence, lungs, vacation, flight, plane, ship, boat, 1068987, 1097623, 1097577, 1097778, RESPIR, 22083, alpha-1, alpha1, antitrypsin deficiency
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.