Sku: A17933 - Part #: THERABELT
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Shield Life TheraBelt Magnetic Infrared Back Warmer
The Shield Life TheraBelt Magnetic Infrared Back Warmer is an exceptionally designed therapy device developed to virtually eliminate harmful Electromagnetic Fields (EMFs) around the body. Electromagnetic Interference and EMFs are concentrations of electromagnetic waves emitted from common household electrical currents and appliances and can increase health risks. Clinical and Government studies find prolonged exposure to EMFs can lead to life-threatening and debilitating illnesses.
The innovative copper-wire mesh construction of the Shield Life TheraBelt Magnetic Infrared Back Warmer provides shielding almost 99.0% of harmful EMFs. By combining Far Infrared Radiation therapy, 12 high energy grid therapy magnets, and Shield Life's patented Dual Stage EMF Shielding technology together, the Shield Life TheraBelt Magnetic Infrared Back Warmer is pioneering the way for advanced pain relief and personal protection. An adjustable Velcro strap allows for a comfortable fit, and the soft, antimicrobial micro-suede outer shell provides a plush, luxurious feel. Buy your Shield Life TheraBelt Magnetic Infrared Back Warmer today from ActiveForever.com!
Magnetic Infrared Back Warmer Features:
- Far Infrared Heat Therapy increases blood circulation
- 12 High Energy Grid Magnets help to reduce inflammation and pain
- Dual Stage EMF shielding Copper-Wire mesh construction absorbs and eliminates 99% of harmful EMFs
- 5-layer design provides an unique combination of beneficial therapy
- Automatic 10-hr shut off switch
Shield Life TheraBelt Specifications:
- Product Dimensions: 50"L x 6"H x 1"W
- Energy Consumption: 15 Watts
- Temperature Range: 86° to 140° Fahrenheit
- Please Note: This product is not intended to prevent or diagnose disease
- Important: Magnetic therapy products should not be used
- If you have an implanted electro-medical device such as a pacemaker, defibrillator, or insulin pump
- If you are pregnant
- Over an open or bleeding wound
- On any body area that has received a localized cortisone injection until at least two weeks after the injection
Returns: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: back warmer, infrared back, infra red
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.