After Working Out, Speed Up Your Recovery Time
Comfort The Sigvaris Fine Australian Merino Wool constructed with itch-free fibers feels soft and comfortable against the skin. Naturally durable, anti-microbial and thermo-regulating for all seasons makes it the perfect sock for your outdoor needs. Absorbs 35% of its weight in water, keeping skin dry longer and preventing hypothermia by maintaining warmth in extreme weather conditions. Helps boost energy levels, improve circulation, and provides relief against delayed onset muscle soreness sizing superior athletic sizing assortment and comfort and fit with 50+ years of graduated compression expertise! True graduated compression from the global leader of graduated compression socks.
Order 2 or more pair of Sigvaris performance socks from ActiveForever and save!
•Buy 2 - Save 5%!
•Buy 3 - Save 10%!
•Buy 4 or more - Save 15%!
Sigvaris Merino Outdoor Features:
- Increased circulation and improved blood flow
- Increased oxygen to muscle tissue
- Reduced pulled muscles and less exercised-induced muscle soreness in the legs
- Less lactic acid buildup in the legs during exercise
- Improved energy, performance and recovery
- Injury prevention and reduced shin splints & calf cramps
- Speed Up Your Recovery Time
- Fine Australian Merino Wool Socks constructed with itch-free fibers feels soft and comfortable against the skin
- Naturally durable, anti-microbial and thermo-regulating for all seasons
- Absorbs 35% of its weight in water, keeping skin dry longer
- Cushioned padded sole keeps feet blister-free and mesh flex-zones provide ventilation
Sigvaris Merino Outdoor Compression Socks Specifications:
- Colors: Charcoal and Olive
- Shipping weight: 1 pound lbs
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable. Please refer to ActiveForever’s return policy for more detailed information.