Featured on Fox News Health Talk with Dr. Manny!
The Snuza Halo Baby Movement Monitor is a baby movement sensor that detects a sleeping baby's slightest movements. Portable, comfortable for baby, and easy to use, the Snuza Halo Baby Movement Monitor helps you dutifully care for your newborn. Once the innovative and ergonomical clip is secured onto the baby's diaper, the device tracks breathing and movement to ensure your child is resting peacefully. If no movement is detected for 15 seconds, a vibration is activated to rouse the baby. If after 20 seconds the baby still does not move, the Snuza Halo Baby Movement Monitor sounds an audible alarm to alert the parents or caretaker.
Suitable even for use with premature babies as well as co-sleeping twins and multiples, the Snuza Halo is battery activated so no cords or wires are needed. For maximum sensitivity, the baby movement sensor is located in a flexible rubber tip that sits directly on top of baby's tummy. Keep your baby safe while he or she sleeps when you buy your Snuza Halo Baby Movement Monitor today from ActiveForever.com!
- Portable, attaches directly to diaper
- Military-grade sensor is small and lightweight
- Built-in vibrating stimulator
- Activates within 15 seconds of no movement from baby
- After 20 seconds of no activity, audible alarm will sound
- Made out of hypo-allergenic materials
- Battery operated, no wires or cords
- Supported by pediatricians
- Suitable for premature babies
- Emits no radiation and has no side effects
- Can be used in conjunction with sound or video monitors
Snuza Halo Baby Movement Monitor Specifications:
- Weight: 1 ounce
- Color: White
- Estimated Life of Battery: 1 year
- Snuza Halo Lifesaver Pack Includes: Snuza Halo Mobile Baby Movement Monitor, Protective Case w/ DVD, Multi-lingual instruction manual
Snuza Halo Baby Movement Monitor Guidelines for Use:
The Snuza Halo's sensor tip must always be in contact with the skin on your baby's tummy area. If the Snuza loses this contact it will sound an alarm. To prevent unnecessary false alarms caused by the Snuza Halo not touching the skin, please use the following guidelines:
- Use the correct size diaper. Snuza will lose contact if the diaper is too loose around the waistband
- Create a double fold by folding the waistband or top edge of the diaper over, which will give the Snuza Halo a firm grip
- Adjust the adhesive tapes for a snug fit
- Make sure the Snuza Halo Baby Movement Monitor is firmly clipped onto the folded waistband
- Check to be sure the Snuza Halo sensor is in contact with your baby's skin
- Press the ON switch
If these guidelines are followed correctly, the Snuza Halo will be able to monitor your baby's every movement
Warranty: 12 month limited warranty on unit, 6 months on battery
Return policy: Due to hygiene purposes, this item is non-returnable.
Please refer to ActiveForever's return policy for more detailed information.
Related Searches: SID, Sudden Infant Death Syndrome, SNUHAL, child safety, infant monitor, snuza.com, 898346002006