Sku: A16477 - Part #: EP-1019
Call us toll-free! 1-800-377-8033
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table provides users experiencing back pain with an easy solution that can be used right in your own home. Safe and easy to use, the EP-950 Inversion Table utilizes gravity for traction on the spinal column to help alleviate back pain and improve joint function. As you hang upside down the Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table stretches the spine and increases blood circulation to provide lasting relief from discomfort.
The Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table features Flex Technology. This design allows the unit to move with the user, allowing for a greater range of motion to promote realignment of the spine and relaxation of muscles. Another great feature is the pre-set rotation control.
Using the EZ-Angle Tether Strap this feature enables the user to pre-set angles at 20, 40 or 60 degrees and provides an easy guide during inversion. Additional Over EZ Handles provide larger padded support to assist during inversion and ascent. Work towards a healthy back and body when you purchase a Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table from Active Forever today!
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table Features:
- Ergonomic Flex-Technology
- Pre-set rotation control
- Over-sized medical grade frame
- Over EZ stretch traction handles
- Optimum decompression surface
- No tear, no stain construction
- Ankle comfort dial
- Precision balancing
- Smooth, quiet rotation
- Ratchet ankle lock system
- Adjustable head pillow
Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table Specifications:
- Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Inversion Table Assembly Instructions
- Teeter Hang Ups EP-950 Owner's Manual
- Product Dimensions (assembled): 48" x 27" x 61"
- Product Weight: 76 lbs.
- Height Adjustment: 4' 8" - 6' 6"
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Please Note: Not recommended for individuals with high blood pressure, heart disease Glaucoma or Ischemia
- Includes: Advanced Secrets to a Better Back - Instructional DVD features five 10-15 minute exercise and stretching Healthy Back Classes by Dr. Shawn, including Good Morning (wake up and warm up your spine), Strength & Stretch (build your core muscles), Posture Correction (look better and function better), Gym Ball (specialize core building class), Inversion Table (to receive the maximum benefits from your inversion table).
Warranty: 5 year product warranty
Returns: All returns subject to ActiveForever's return policy and a 15% reprocessing fee. Please call Customer Service for a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number. Unauthorized returns will not be accepted.
Related Searches: hangups, inversion therapy, ep950, ep 950
Expedited shipping costs may vary as this item is oversized. Please call for a shipping quote for all Next Day, 2nd Day, and 3Day Orders.
Looking for special pricing on larger quantities? Call our experts at 1-800-377-8033 for a free quote.